SEERS Surgeons & Sonographers Chairs
The surgeons and sonographers chairs feature an ergonomically designed seat pad and smaller backrest that will not impede the movement of the arm during scans and procedures. The curvature design and seat pad adjustment encourages pelvic tilt, prevents slouching and promotes positive posture. The chair is standard with a small, compact base to reduce trip hazards and features a wipe clean upholstered underside.
MC6168 - Surgeons chair - standard model - Height range 45cm to 59cm.
MC6169 - Surgeons chair - high model - Height range 54cm to 74cm - Foot support ring fitted as standard.
• Wide choice of models available
• Ergonomically designed seat
• Compact backrest for improved scanning procedures
• Seat and backrest upholstered on both sides
• Weight capacity and safe working load of 150Kg
• Anti-bacterial and waterproof vinyl upholstery
• Restraint castors fitted as standard
6178 Anti-static castors
6455 Load locking castors
6172 Manual locking castors
6173 Glides for added stability on high models
6175 Height adjustable armrests
6174 Foot height control operation
6176 Foot support ring for standard model